Thursday, October 30, 2008

Emily: Pillow tags


Le Owner is so industrious that often when I start something new I start by asking her how she did it. Such is true about the labels I wanted for the pillows I am planning for my Etsy shop. I thought, "why go to all the trouble of designing pillows with carefully planned details if once they are in the world it is not evident where they came from?" aka "where my props at?" I looked online and got a few bids that were way too high in both quantity and price. Then I remembered the darling pillows sold exclusively at SITE, with labels saying as much. So I emailed Le Owner and she shared this website with me. Thanks, lady!

1 comment:

Mackenzi said...

no worries! happy to share sources. too bad the custom pillow thing is a concept largely lost on the QNS crowd....