Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dandelion

Everyone knows: I go through some major design obsessions. There were the gem stones and the globes, then some owls, and oh, the science themed things I had to have. And then I saw this, and my new obsession was born.

That’s right, now it’s those pesky yellow blossoms that become billowy enchanting spheres. Maybe its the impending spring hovering over us, or maybe it's just their oh-so-perfect shape that makes me soon! So what else to do than pour over my favorite sites for amazing dandelion finds!...

Some really great choices for instant gratification:






Wall Sticker in grande fashion!


I've had a thing for JaredKS for awhile now... such an amazing specimen!






Yet another fantastic wall pick me up. Hard to resist these delicate floating beauties...




2 comments:

Tanya Bond said...

I love dandelions when they go into seeds! And they have such a perfect shape for painting! Thank you for buying my print:)

Jared May said...

Gotta love dandelions :)