Monday, March 3, 2008

The Little Greene

As you both know I have been married to Farrow & Ball paints for five blissful years. Imagine my surprise when I received this beautiful package from another historical English paint company, The Little Greene, that made me swoon.



Not only do they offer an amazing array of colo(u)rs based on samples from as far back as 1773 when they opened, but they also produce a line of wallpapers inspired by historic London homes. My favo(u)rite, of course, is "Great Ormond St." circa 1890.



Now, I know you ladies are not as "Ye Olde" as I tend to be, but don't despair. They also have a "Catwalk" line of paints taken from the fabrics seen on the runways of Milan and Paris this season.



To top it off, every can purchased means a direct donation to English Heritage ensuring that the sites that inspired their collection will be preserved for future generations. I am a smitten kitten.

No comments: