Thursday, May 8, 2008

$9100.00 of love

As Le Owner (or any one else I have ever lived with) will testify, the part of my brain that would like "stuff" (ie: figurines, tablescapes, objects d'arte) is under developed. Not only does my eye prefer an empty surface, but my hands are clumbsy and awkward whenever I try and arrange a vignette.

Imagine my surprise when last evening I thumbed through the latest issue of Elle Decoration (the Brittish version of Elle Decor where lucite is persiplex and custom things are bespoke) and fell instantly in love with this set of three limited edition Lladro figurines.

Call me sentimental, but the idea that love is like a mutant patch of flowers that attacks you through the face appeals to me.















1 comment:

Mackenzi said...

No- they are totally totally amazing.... Love the contrast of texture and colors!