Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hook Lady

I love those great Internet finds- the ones that maybe don't look so pretty but really wow you with amazing products. Enter Hook Lady. Seems simple, but who couldn't use a better plant hook, shelf bracket, or coat hook? In this Home Depot age, it's good to know there are quality decorative options out there...

My favs:

Sweet little bird hooks in my new favorite color would be amazing next to the front door!


It really is all about the little details, and this brass plant hook would be a great alternative way to display all those house plants in style!


Crazy? A bit. Strangely appealing vintage signs with modern sentiments. I'm getting one as soon as I get approval from the girlfriend.

Lots more treasures where those came from too!! And! it appears Hook Lady is at some snazzy flea in NJ....I'll have to check that out!

No comments: