Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Les Indiennes








I have long loved the fabrics produced by Les Indiennes. They are both pleasing to the eye graphicly and tactile for the hand. I also recently discovered that they are produced in a completely sustainable way - supporting the environment and over 50 families in the Indian village where they are made. I spend so much of my time searching for products that are 'green', it is wonderful to find out something that has already enchanted me has been that way all along.


2 comments:

Mackenzi said...

We just ordered buckets of this stuff for a clients home- quilts! We were told that the leadtime is much longer right now do to Monsoon Season- how authentic is that?

They have a polka dot that I'm dying to do in my LR....yum!

Gretchen said...

I LOVE these, Indian textiles are so beautiful. I have some hand block printed curtains that I bought when in India. They make me so happy....