Monday, June 30, 2008

My own room


This is the most perfect room ever ever ever ever.



As Le Owner can validate, I have always had a girlie bedroom. From the "Art Nouveau meets Singapore" Brooklyn bedroom with ornate carved woods, aubergine and lavender textiles and loads of white rice paper to the all white "Ice Princess" room I had in the apartment I shared with her, I have always needed a feminine and calming sanctuary to retire to at the end of the day. A place that is at once visually restful while pretty enough that I could stay in bed on a Saturday and have something to look at.

While our cabin is small, the bedroom is large, too large for my comfort. It is my least favorite room in the place, and thus it has been neglected. I am about to start work in there and wanted to share my inspiration images.

No comments: