Sunday, June 22, 2008


Click here.

By the way, people, while I admit to being a terrible/awful/pathetic speller I think there is no excuse for people in our trade to mispronounce words used exclusively in our trade. The furniture type above is called a

chaise longue

pronounced: sheyz lawng

a chair, with our without arms, for reclining, having a seat lengthened to form a complete leg rest and sometimes an adjustable back

not pronounced: cheys lounj
both verbs

chase: to pursue in order to seize, overtake, etc.

lounge: to pass time idly and indolently

If you don't feel comfortable saying it properly than call it a fainting couch.

No comments: